AGA and our employees are a vital part of the South Florida community. We actively support many causes that we feel passionately about. Our employees also take part in professional organizations that build for a strong future. The following is a non-inclusive list of the ways we benefit our world.
- AGA provided each third-grade student at Gove Elementary with a Student Notebook Dictionary
- Partner in Education through School Advisory Council with Binks Forest Elementary, providing funding and support to the school and special projects
- Supporting the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (MSABC) Team
- Missions trips to developing nations such as Guatemala, Costa Rica, Honduras, Haiti and Guana
- Providing items to underprivileged children through First Christian Church
- Corporate sponsor for Palm Beach Atlantic University Alumni Association Scholarship Golf Tournament
- Corporate Sponsor for Okeeheelee Youth Baseball
- Support to Engineering Ministries International
- Support to Salvation Army Angel Tree Project
- Corporate sponsor for Katie Gardner Memorial Golf Tournament, VSA arts of Florida
- Corporate sponsor for Palm Beach Community College Foundation Golf Tournament
- Providing items to Special Olympics
- Providing items to the Pediatric Unit and Keely’s Place (library at Palms West Hospital)
AGA’s commitment to the environment is not new. Good engineering has always considered sustainability in the process. Alan Gerwig, P.E., LEED A.P. Green Associate has received LEED professional accreditation based on an understanding of green building practices, sustainable building design, and the LEED rating system.
We also practice recycling at our office and have implemented an office paper recycling operation for our professional building and encouraged others to participate. We donate unused or reusable office supplies to schools and provide reusable products to Resource Depot (a clearing house of free supplies to schools and non-profits in our area).